2011 winner Thulisile Nhlabatsi (Hawane Motshane constituency)
- Entered the competition in 2011 for her dairy farming enterprise. She has also diversified her farm production with the inclusion of vegetable production.
- The Capital inputs she received as prizes during the competition, like the 2 point portable milking machine, assisted her efficiency in conducting her work while also contributing to her growth.
- Her dairy enterprise is now also a site for practical demonstrations facilitated by the Ministry of Agriculture as well as the Swaziland Dairy Board. University students are also attached for their internship programs by the Unversity to gain experience in the field of work.
- She has been nominated once to be a member of parliament for her constituency although she never attained the position. She is also a board member of the Swaziland Dairy Development Board, a government Parastatals responsible for the regulation of dairy trade and development in the country.
- Thulisile Nhlabatsi is also a member of a corporative called Lidwala Dairy farmers cooperative located in Majuba and is also chairperson for the Swazi Dairy development committee.
- She mentors aspiring dairy farmers and young children and she donates some of her produce to OVC care points and to nearby needy schools.