2013 winner Khabonina Dlamini (Mafutseni, Manzini region)
- Entered the competition under the vegetable production sector. Her enterprise faces challenges such as lack of water for irrigation. This has caused her to focus on broiler husbandry as well as growing citrus fruits.
- Winning the competition has improved her recognition in her country as a woman farmer
- She is an active farmer who empowers the youth and women to initiate Agribusinesses through media.
- She assist community members by providing them with seedlings (especially fruits) in order to improve the state of social security in her community.
- She is responsible for numerous soup kitchens in her area where they provide clothing and social support.